Wednesday, December 06, 2006

mail call~

i love getting anything other that a bill in the mail & today i got
a little parcel from my friend
  • beecharmer
  • who is also one of my faerie friends from kirks folly.......
    anyway, i am interupting my regularly scheduled art that i made
    last night to show you what she sent me because most of it
    was handmade........and i just adore it all!!!!
    how cool is this holiday card personalized just for me
    with my favorite coffee shop....excellent!
    and this is the best, this sambucca ornament, you know
    i cried, it is the spitting image of him, if he was made into an ornament..just perfect bee!!!


    hey, she made a magnet out of an old tab ad...no laura
    you cannot have it!!!!
    and this is my faerie name..shocking, right! L-O-V-E IT!
    BEE THANK-YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.............XOXOXOX

    3 comments:

    One Crabapple said...

    Aaaah how sweet

    That ornament is sooo cute !
    Love the card too !

    Laura said...

    what a wonderful surprise!!!!! How very sweet! (and I do totally covet the Tab magnet!) which reminds me, we should look for mags from the late 60's and early 70's for TAB ads!!!!

    ButtercupElffly said...

    Oh Whichy, Now you have this bee blushing... I just could not resist!!!
    XXOO
    B.