Tuesday, December 12, 2006

good night's sleep*

wow! what a difference a good night sleep makes, went straight to bed after watching the remake of "the year without santa claus" and i feel great~


me preparing to leave for airport in my faux fur coat which i never wore, but god knows if i didnt take it, i would had needed it!!!!
this is the beautiful hotel we stayed at, which was a half block from michigan avenue.
looking down michigan avenue
beautiful christmas at the john hancock building couple blocks from our hotel

horse carriages waiting our shoppers to board right in front of the water tower



julie in front of lego reindeer at the lego store..very cool designs from lego


okay, this is infamous portillo's cago-style hotdog..sesame seed bun, beef hotdog, relish, mustard, onions , tomatoes and a big dill spear..YUMMO~!!!! i am in heaven..
i love these and want one everyday!! the italian beef isnt too shabby either...



our shopping treasures........




dinner at hotel restaurant friday night with my good bestest friends!!!
xoxox~^*^~

9 comments:

dogfaeriex5 said...

this is a test?? is anyone else having problems...

dogfaeriex5 said...

h

Anonymous said...

{{{{{{YES }}}}} I have been here before and could not pot comment?My blog gone nuts too????
this is naturegirl

Anonymous said...

OOOPS I meant POST comment! NG

Mary Bee said...

Hi: I don't remember how I found my way here to your blog, but I really love your art as I scrolled down pre holiday. And that ornament that looks like your dog is so precious. Maybe drop by, I already have you as a favorite to peek in on now and again.

Anonymous said...

I have been trying to comment for 24 hours for crying out loud! if this one doesn't go through I am quitting for the day and going to Portillos!

I just want to say that I was not high on Vicodin when that picture was taken!!!! (that was later! Har-Har). But seriously, what a wonderful weekend!!! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

That most recent comment is by me.

Laura L. Duet.

I am going to have to start posting my name on anonymous comments.......

Anonymous said...

Hey commenters, right now Kim's blog comments only work on anonymous...so sign in as anonymous and then sign your name on that post. .....

signed,
bossy duet

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm....yeah, I was kinda wondering what Laura was taking when that photo was shot. No wonder she was feeling awful come Monday morning...hee hee...and Kim...Michigan Ave. looked GREAT....oh, how I love that place !! Beth