Thursday, December 07, 2006

heading out to the windy city*


received this wonderful card in the mail today from my windy city friend-
  • laura
  • who i will be spending the next three days with here..this is my christmas present to shop on the magnificent mile and how coincedinky is it that she lives there. we will be doing lots of eating, drinking tab and starbucks maybe a few martinis, our hotel has a famous martini bar and maybe doing a little art and of course some antiquing..so be back at blogging on monday...have a great weekend and stay warm...xoxoxox

    10 comments:

    Naturegirl said...

    Oh have tons of fun.. have a 4 bucks for me and what the heck a ~*chocolate martini*~ too...whoo hoo!
    hugs NG

    One Crabapple said...

    OH HAVE A GREAT TIME !

    TELL ME EVERYTHING WHEN YOU GET BACK.

    How Fun you get to meet !

    I love this picture don't you ?

    Perfect for you two.

    Much Love, S.

    One Crabapple said...

    take lots of pictures !!!!

    One Crabapple said...

    They have such a thing as Choco Martinis ?? oh man, that sounds yummy.

    Julie H said...

    What a gorgeous card and what a delightful sounding girly weekend. Enjoy! Have a TAB for me.

    Babsarella said...

    Hope you have a FANTASTIC time (how could you not?)!!! Wish I could be there to join in the fun!

    Laura said...

    Wahooo! It is almost go time!!!! We will have a rip-roaring good time!!!! See you soon!

    beth said...

    I know that you will have a wonderful time and fall in love with Laura and Jane, as they are just those kind of gals !!!!
    Ohhh....how I'd love to be in Chicago with you all....I'll hear all about on Monday !!!!

    Dot said...

    Just thought I would pop in to say hi! Am sure you are having a wonderful time with Laura.

    Dotee xoxo

    Heather Simpson-Bluhm said...

    Oh I am sooo jealous. I am sure you will have a ball!!