Tuesday, December 05, 2006

lets talk about me....


I have been tagged by
  • heather
  • to name 6 weird things about moi?? well, i do not think there is really anything weird about me, so i was hard pressed to think of anything..so you might think the ones i listed are lame, but that is all i got!!
    1) always have to have a large supply of cottonelle toilet paper on hand!
    2) always touch the outside of the plane with palm of right hand upon boarding..
    3) i hoard magazines..oprah, somerset studio and their publications, home companion,
    country living and the like and sometimes i dont ever get around to reading them...in stacks around my bed......
    4) love a seriously good belch when drinking TAB-the best. I can drink it straight out of the can as long as it is really cold...
  • unlike laura who has to have ice...
  • 5) buy my slides, mules or clogs a size larger..why???because i cannot stand to see my heel
    or anyone elses hanging over the back edge.....come on, you know y'all have seen that!!!
    6)when out shopping, i have designated "kim" approved bathrooms that i will
    only use..nordstroms being the top choice!!
    *okay, if you want to comment leave one weird thing about you in the comment section...
    thanks...xoxox

    5 comments:

    Laura said...

    Your weirdness is cracking me up! Be prepared, I am going to have heel hangover this weekend!!!! and what is with the no fast food???? must know more about that!!! YOU ARE WEIRD!

    One Crabapple said...

    O you are such a LIAR

    No FAST FOOD !

    Hel-LOH ! ahem::: "Happy Meals" !!!

    The Belching thing was TMI.

    I too have the magazine hoarding sickness....

    That is interesting about the palm & plane thing.

    Too bad I can't play this with you.
    I am not weird. But I still Love You....

    ohhh well now there is my Phone Phobe....laughing. But that is not WEIRD. Just "reclusive" ((smiles))

    One Crabapple said...

    ...couldn't take the heat on that Fast Food thing could ya ?

    cacccckling here

    Anonymous said...

    I too buy large bulk of tissue LOL go only to certain restrooms - Target and Macys. I just loved the items Bee sent you especially of you angelfurbaby how beautiful

    Mary Bee said...

    One wierd thing about me: I read every wierd thing about you, laughing as I went, and it is my first visit here.