Thursday, September 28, 2006

australian art dollies~


the girls have arrived safely from their long journey from australia..these are my dolls from my first doll swap coordinated by the lovely and talented dotee-http://dotslifeandart.blogspot.com///
each one of these girls is so detailed and beautiful and unique..i just love them all..they were very tired from their journey and are sleeping safely all snuggled in their box, where they will be until i can found the perfect place to display them...thank-you again, dotee for letting me participate in such a wonderful swap...love you!

6 comments:

Holly Loves Art said...

Your lovely dollies look so happy in their new home. What fun!

Daisy Lupin said...

Lovely, lovely, dolls, they look blissful.

Dot said...

Yay!!! So glad your dollies have arrived and are safe and sound in their new home.

Thanks for being our US representative in the art dollie swap:)

Miss Robyn said...

I love them :) I so want to do a doll swap. maybe next time

One Crabapple said...

Gorgeous Art Dolls!

I recognize some of the artists...Dot...and Julie...who else?

Your dolls that I have seen on the other swaps are really wonderful too.

What a great swap !
You got some Real TREASURES !

Julie H said...

So glad to see that they have arrived home, it seems so special that one of my dolly family is 'overseas'!