Tuesday, May 09, 2006




These are a couple of my faerie cards that i have made for some very nice faeries that I met..Ilove doing ATCs and Ithink making faerie cards and really anything celestial are my favorite themes..okay wait a minute..anytime I can use a dog in the theme,also is my favorite..Hmmmm, i havent done a dog faerie, I will give that a try and let you know how that goes... Both these cards have a little beeswax on them for good luck..if a card doesnt look quite right, I also dip the card into a little beeswax and suddenly it looks great...I like how the beeswax looks on shamrock faerie's wing, very translucent.....They ahve alot of sparkle/gkitter on them also, but that is hard to capture on film, so you will just have to take my word on that....I also have a little crockpot of beeswax melting because younever know when you will need itdoing the ATCs...okay, that is it for now, over & out!! Sparkle on!

2 comments:

One Crabapple said...

YOU have sparkle and magic !!!

I love The Shamrock Fairy's shoes

and that wonderful textured ground on

The Faerie QUEEN card.

Sparkle On !
XXO - S.

dogfaeriex5 said...

thank-you for being one or my only biggest fan! you are always there to inspire and point me in the right direction! that is why I love you even though you will not pick up the phone to call....ha ha