Friday, August 18, 2006

sweet nectar~

well, anyone that knows me, knows i love me some TAB...and the only other person besides my daughter is Laura from Maude & Mozart(http://maudeandmozart.blogspot.com///)..so yesterday while I was doing a little antique shopping at this new place i had never been to..i am going down the first aisle and a shriek of excitement came out of my mouth as the below glass was just sitting there waiting for one of the her followers to find her ..well, it was my lucky day and laura's too..it was a steal for just $4.00....i just hope she doesnt pee her pants when she sees this blog..i am going to email her right!! next time you are at the store, do yourself a favor and grab some TAB, you'll LOVE it!~*~*~

4 comments:

Laura said...

Here is my official reaction on your blog.....WOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!! I am so excited about this!! You were so sweet to think of me, let alone part with this Tab glass and send it to me! It is going to a good home...the home of a true Tab fanatic!!!!! THANK YOU KIM!! YOU ARE AMAZINGLY KIND AND THOUGHTFUL!

One Crabapple said...

ahhhahha. That is GREAT ! I saw your TAB card over on MAude & Mozart's blog...Very CUTE !!!

Julie H said...

I am so envious, I can taste the TAB now ... and what do you know, we have not been able to get it in Australia for years.

Congratulations on the great find. What a gorgeous Mum, that wedding dress was just lovely. I am sure she will love the collage.

Naturegirl said...

No thank you I will stick to water and decaf latte from Starbucks..that we have in common.:<)