Thursday, August 16, 2007

a night in the er..

well, we went to the ER last night with my daughter, she is still feeling like crap and getting no answers...this time she received a triple CT scan, another pelvic exam and a blood draw...the CT scan came back clear, so that was a little frustrating as we were hoping for some answers to her mystery pain....so now after reviewing the results from the ER, our family doc is setting up an appointment with an gastro doc, family doc is leaning toward irritable bowel syndrome...no one in our family has ever had anything like what my daughter is experiencing.....sooooooooooooooooooooo, i will keep you all informed..this picture is my most favorite picture of my daughter~heather and my niece~olivia..this picture sits on the fireplace mantle..oh, how quick life flies by.....i wanted to share this with you as my eyes get all teary, whenever i go to the doctor with heather or she isnt feeling she always asks to hold my hand and that just melts me....if you ever get a chance read the book called i'll love you forever by robert munsch, it is a childrens book, but it is a treasure and i cannot get through it without tearing up(shocking, just call me the weeping willow..)read it if you can..okay need some tissues...good gawd, get a grip girl.....
xoxox

9 comments:

FaeryCrafty said...

I hope she is better soon.

Anonymous said...

What a delightful picture! and look at those rings, she is momma's little jewel already! I am so sorry Heather is not feeling well. Tell her I send hugs!

Anonymous said...

Hope they get it figured out and that she is feeling well and good soon.

Lennea said...

Oh, your daughter is so pretty! I hope she feels better soon! I can't stand it when my kids are sick! It makes me so worried.

Maija said...

The photo is darling! It looks like Heather has your dark eyes and lashes! I'm sorry she is sick and you are having trouble figuring it out. I adore the book Love you Forever. I made it into a goofy little song while my boys were little!

Anonymous said...

That picture is precious, hope she FINALLY gets some answers soon-this has been going on for long enough for her.

Rella said...

I LOVE that book!! It's so incredible. I have not thought of it in a long time.

Poor Heather. This has just gone on too long. Have 'they' ruled out endometreosis?

That photo is so totally precious and those big dark eyes. Like a gypsy. Deep, dark and knowing.

xox Rella

Hey said...

Karin got me that book for my shower... It's so sad! I read it to Alexander the other day... :) I know I'm late, but I'll keep Heather in my prayers. I was so sorry to hear that she was feeling bad.

Tracie Lyn Huskamp said...

YIKES.. I have been away TOOO LONG!!!!

I HOPE HOPE HOPE your sweet girl is feeling better.... OH MY!!!

xoxoxoxox