Saturday, May 12, 2007

happy moms day to all....

me & my beautiful mom

i will be spending tomorrow with my mom at a great cook-out! she is making this cold asian noodle salad and bringing a cake...i got her this beautiful red & white toile blanket that looks like a million bucks but was only $60 at this cool and funky store near my home..she doesnt need anything she will tell you, but that blanket called at me to buy and bring it home!!! my mom is the worlds best and a saint, she will give you her last dollar and is always there when anyone needs her even when she is dead-tired...she is my hero and i love her so......love you, mom!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love to you as well - we do thave the best mother in the world - she has guided us well - as we do with our children love you
jody

Laura said...

I can tell that is you as a baby!!!! You look the same now!! Your Mom is beautiful! Lovely picture! Happy Mother's Day to you both!

ButtercupElffly said...

Happy Moms Day whichy....
Love the picture !!

Sparkling
Bee