Saturday, April 25, 2009

flying solo

well, i am on my way to PA this weekend ..

flying solo or driving solo to west chester

to meet up for a little faerie convention

sorta speak and maybe a possible tv appearance

on QVC..okay go ahead laugh, but i am addicted to watching

and ordering from the "Q"...the faeries are flying in from all

over the country for the Kirks Folly liv show on Tuesday the 28th

at 1pm..so if you have nothing better to do..tune in..you never know

what trouble i could get into

7 comments:

beth said...

I miss you so much !!!
look at the that photo of you....you are just pure yumminess and fun !!!

safe travels sweetie !!!
and I'll look for you !!!

LLYYNN - Lynn Davis said...

Love the hat, that's a great look for you!

Laura said...

I am setting my DVR right now! Sounds like you will be in heaven!!!! Have a great time!

Unknown said...

Cute pic!! Hope you have fun in the land of the "Q"! I'm not sure what you all will do without the "wand fixer", but have fun anyway!! Oh, and I am glad your computer is fixed - we have missed you!

Kelly Snelling said...

i hope you bought this hat. it looks fab on you!

kecia deveney said...

your a nut! have a great time!

Candace said...

Have a great time! Lots of photos and stories, please...
Candace in Athens