Thursday, April 30, 2009

back home....

got back home early evening..made the usual pit stops for bathroom, gas AND krispy kreme donuts..that was the only thing i ate yesterday..4 of them..so wrong but soo soo soo good..
i had a great great 5days of laughing, eating and participating in a beautiful magical faerieland
courtesy of
kirks folly..i really love their style..bought many beautiful pieces of clothing and many many pieces of beautiful jewelry..i am in love with fantasy especially my unicorns and angel wings...its not for everyone but i bet everyone could find something they would love...

xox

3 comments:

beth said...

you beautiful little fairy you...I'm so glad your wings brought you home safe and sound !!!

Laura said...

Did you get my email that I saw you in the audience? I did not get a chance to watch the whole 2 hours yet; but I am planning on it. I love to watch people who are passionate about things. I saw many really lovely pieces! Could you photograph your new jewelry and show us???

Tola said...

im so glad i saw you there! thank you for the gift and the encouraging words. hope to see you again soon. love t