Wednesday, April 01, 2009

artfest here we come

well, we all landed in at port townsend yesterday afternoon and after hitting a couple local thrift stores and a couple antique shops, we handed over to our cute apartment unloaded our goods and then headed over to the cafe for some much needed nourishment..the food was awesome, the flan i shared with ellen was heaven...
we headed back to the apartment and worked on the trades and shared our special trades we made for each other...
ellen made me a beautiful polymer clay necklace, julie made each of us cds of our fav songs and lani brought me my fav chocolate covered ginger....yummy.....
see you all later...getting ready to start our wednesday..
artfest registration is open at 330pmtoday!!

7 comments:

Laura said...

I was wondering if you were in the land of beauty yet!!! How was the ferry ride? Did you get out of the car this time??? So glad you are there and ready to have fun!!! Especially with your good buddies sharing an apartment. That was great that you could do that!

Cyndy Eng-Dinsel said...

Have a great time gang! I'm a little jealous! Of course, my own fault from having chosen competitive curling. Mayhaps I can make some cool things and send them your way over the summer.!!

kecia deveney said...

oh how fun, you guys got a little apartment and then worked on trades. and how sweet of J to make CD's for you guys. good times!

Ellen Lyn said...

Okay, I haven't mustered up the strength to even look at my pics yet (tell Julie the red-eye is pretty much hell with wings) but I_WILL_GET_YOU for that photo of me and the oysters bingo. Damn, my mouth is watering just typing that~~mmmm, oysters bingo!! And AFTER the pay-back, I'll probably miss you that much more!!!!!!!!!!!

Stay tuned & wait for the other shoe to drop, B-yotch!
xoxox!

Unknown said...

Hope you all had fun and made it back home safely last night. Hope to catch up soon!!

Angela Rae Barribeau said...

Oh poor Ellen! I hope you have a good one of Kim to post for payback!

Jill Marie Stange said...

I hope your friend put 'ABBA' on the cd she burned for you!!!!!
Hugs,
Jill