Friday, July 04, 2008

happy 4th of july~



wow, I CANNOT BELIEVE we are in JULY already~~


as usual for the least 40yrs, we have had some kind of representation


from our family sitting on the corner of mound and remington...


this year was no different......


me, julie, my mom, heather, kevin & kayon


and my nephew -


emerson


who is visiting from


san francisco


for the summer...

all made it out this year even in the rain

and it was just as fun as ever..



em and my mom


group picture below


this was my favorite float


then the float pooped and there was some guy scooping it up, hilarious!!!!


hoping your 4th of july was family infused with lots of good fun and conversation and ends

with a

BANG

tonight...

we will be sitting watching our neighborhoods fireworks production!!

7 comments:

Ellen Lyn said...

You are too funny in that hat and are my Yankee Doodle Dandy for sure!!!

Happy Indy Day!!!!!!!!!

Maija said...

There you are with your iced Starbucks!!!
I just can't imagine wearing a LS tee shirt on July 4th!

Laura said...

I know this is one of your most fave holidays and it looks like this year did not let you down! Love your headgear!

Lani Gerity said...

Happy Days are here again!

beth said...

you and your hat...how happy are you !!!

Rella said...

THAT HAT!! You are just the most fun faerie around....Happy Belated Fourth to you and Julie and all the babies.

xoRella

Anonymous said...

it looks and sounds like more fun than our 4th of July!
great photos! xxxxooooxooxoxoxo

happy rainy day...at least it's raining here in PA...where we are for a few more days!