Monday, June 30, 2008

monday~

well i am without my laptop as julie took it with her to napa until wednesday night..
so that means the wireless card goes also, so i am stuck either using my cell, the library
or work, which i do not like at all. . so i am at the library right now using one of their computers...
but cannot put any pictures on my blog which sticks...
it is gray, rainy but pleasantly cool which i love and cannot wait until fall arrives!!!!
possibly more tomorrow...
stay tuned....

3 comments:

Laura said...

You are counting down the days to Fall??????

Honey, I think you have a bit more of summer to put up with!!!! You sillyhead!!!

Sorry you have to go to the library to do computer jazz. Did you get new stuff???

I got 4 new books and 2 CD's from the library today! Yippee. As soon as dinner is over, I am hopping into my reading area (bed) and going to town!

Maija said...

I'm ready to do a jewelry swap if you are! Do you want earrings, bracelet or necklace????
oxox

kecia deveney said...

hey, i want to be in the jewelry swap!