Tuesday, October 23, 2007

fall road trip!



we are loading up the SUV and heading out to valley ridge in wisconsin, but not before we
pick up are dear friends laura and janie in chi~town!! and not before i can stuff a couple of portillo's famous chicago hotdogs in my mouth because i dont think my butt is big enough...anyway, the class is quite a departure for me as i really know nothing

about lynne perella other than my firends LOVE her...so i am sure i will enjoy the class and having my friends there is the big bonus and it will be so nice to see our dear friends bill & kathy, the owners of valley ridge....

will try to blog while i am gone, but cannot promise!!!!

and i will get to eat portillos again on the drive home...

xox

11 comments:

Ellen Lyn said...

Have a great time--I know you will!!
Safe travels and hugs,
Ellen

Anonymous said...

those hot dogs look aweseome! ha! i pretty much blanked out after seeing the hot dogs! i'm hungry. seriously, have a blast. i will be interested to hear what you think of the class. i took one with her last year at art unraveled. be safe. hugs to julie, too. holler back!

Naturegirl said...

YOU GO GIRL!! Have tons of fun! Seems every time I come here you are off somewhere! hugs NG

Trixie said...

Yay! You are on your way! I will get to catch up on Friday night and hear all about your adventures. If you check this, give a shout out to my girls!

Veleta (Sammy) said...

Kim, Kim, Kim what about ArtFiberFest... What classes did you take... and what did you make... How was your class with Jana? Isn't she a doll! Love your wire wrapped items... Your really good at this... Me, I got all these bent points when I try something like that...
Have a great trip... oH MAKE sure you eat all the pickles on your hot dogs... yummo!
hugs

Lani Gerity said...

I'm sure you are having a really amazing time!!! But I don't know about those hot dogs... They look pretty intense!

Kahshe Cottager said...

Sounds as if you are all set for another adventure! Have a great time!

kecia deveney said...

ummm, do they have chili dogs? yum! we need to coordinate me coming out to visit and then driving to Valley Ridge for classes!

Anonymous said...

You're probably home by now, can't wait to hear about your class!

Maija said...

What a fabulous trip you had! I'm thinking of doing a Vallet Ridge class next year - I just don't know which!
I LOVE those Chicago dogs!!

Anonymous said...

Well. You have obviously scoped out the best Chicago spots for snacking! Did you get Malnotti's pizza too??? It always a food tour in chi-town.

Judi (a Chicago native transplanted to L.A., where we don't have hotdogs that good).