Monday, October 22, 2007

random monday thoughts~

it was a little warm today in the 70s, but the rest of the week we will be getting
back to fall crispy weather..
MY FAVORITE!!
here is a view out my screened porch door...
i think they are changing fast or is it just me?

hey i found this candle at Marshalls, how cool, it smells good too....

nature is still buzzing in my front beds...my plants are still blooming and my fat bumble bees are still buzzing around them..hey, this spiders web is attached to my iron arch and hydranga bush in the front beds. it is called a st andrews cross spider....isnt that zig zag cool, wonder why miss spider did that stitch in her web????

biggie says hi!!

5 comments:

Trixie said...

Biggie is the best! It looks the same here in Illinois, only today it was only in the 50's. I hate spiders, but it is cool that miss big ass made a zig zag. I have loved Witches Brew for years..it is Yankee's patchouli scent. yum!

Ellen Lyn said...

And I've been thinking it was St. Andrew's CROTCH! OMG, I'm so glad I was talking to a spider person about your spiders!!!


Hi back to the drool machine!!


Hugs,
Ellen

JJ said...

HI BIGGIE!!! Stay out of trouble and be nice to KAJ.

Kahshe Cottager said...

I have been away - again - and - again - you have been busy being creative and having fun! Your rings look awesome!

Anonymous said...

Nope, it's not just you-the colors have changed practically overnight! Give Biggie a hug for me:)