Monday, March 26, 2007

what a special delivery today!

i opened my mailbox and there was a special parcel from
  • MISS JULIE
  • in Australia!
    i was in total shock when i opened the parcel up and found this beautiful necklace!!!
    it is a nina knot necklace, which i renamed the "julie necklace", and how totally thoughtful of her
    to send it to me!! it brought me to tears and i was so moved and besides this stunning necklace, she send me 2ATCs-love them....i still cannot believe my eyes, this necklace is just so stunning and you all know this will be around my neck at ARTFEST!!!! thank-you, Miss Julie from the bottom of my heart!!!
    xoxoxo

    look at these 2ATCs, she also sent me~just gorgeous, love them ...

    she is a FABULOUS artist...

    xoxoxox

    3 comments:

    Naturegirl said...

    Beautiful gifts for a lady with a giving spirit! You deserve these gifts of friendship my dear! hugs NG

    Dawnie said...

    Julie is such a wonderful gal with a beautiful soul, and a truly inspiring artist.I admire her greatly and am pleased to call her friend.
    How wonderful for you to receive this stunning gift.
    What goes around comes around Kim (your artwork is AMAZING)and Im sure Julie will be thrilled to know it will travel to artfest with you.

    Hope you have a fantastic time.

    Dawnie

    Dot said...

    How did I miss this post???

    I was wondering who Julie had made the beautiful necklace for. And now I know :>). So pleased it was you!! I imagine it is even more beautiful in person and Julie's ATC's are wonderful too. Julie is such a talented artist and generous and loving soul.

    I know people would have been admiring your special necklace at artfest.

    Can't wait to read all about your trip!!

    Love you

    Dotee xoxo