Friday, March 16, 2007

Newport Beginnings....

We've arrived back ton one of our fav places....Newport, Rhode Island....everyone arrived between 9 and 11 safely and then we were off to our bed and breakfast , anxiously awaiting what was in store for us at the IVY LODGE.......


the entrance had us intriqued but just wait until we got inside...


to get a bigger picture......


Once we all arrived and swapped jewelry, laughs and general glad we are back together, we headed back to Salas for dinner and for a wonderful evening laughter and general "DW-ing"

Some pictures of our arrivals:


DWs do Salas:



After dinner back at IVY LODGE---


We had a few tarot card readings by swami wingie and a little qvc time and then off to a quiet nights slumber for more adventures on fri, sat and sunday.....but to leave you with a feel of our experience, check out this wonderfully interesting light fixture.....




5 comments:

Ellen Lyn said...

Hey Kim!!
That B&B is SWANKY!! Loved the pics, thanks for sharing....will stay tuned, of course!
Hugs,
Ellen

Laura said...

That Ivy place looks divine!! Totally my kind of place!! Did I miss the QVC thing????? Please tell me I did not!! I want to see that!!!!

You guys look like you are having a blast and I see your new purse in the pix!!!

Rella said...

Hi!!!! You sure have some lovely adventures....and I love that you share them here. It feels like being there with you. Have lots of fun~ Rella

primdollie said...

What an absolutely wonderful place to get to stay!!! am so jealous wishing I were there!!!!!thanks for sharing and happy you are having fun my friend!!! Big hugs Linda

Kristen Robinson said...

WOW talk about pure bilss!

XO
Kristen