Thursday, February 18, 2010

no one mourns the wicked~

last night we had the pleasure of attending the opening of the musical~wicked
in dayton, ohio..
it was a private affair
invite only complete with a
wicked cocktail party with cocktails and
tons of hors d'oeuvres in the wicked colors of black and greenis this flying monkey ice sculpture too cool?flying monkeys circling abovelook at the hands holding the cauldron
in another room a complete offering of wicked desserts complete with
little green witch hats....
the pictures i took didnt do any justice to how special the night was as they were taken with my cell phone but it will give you an idea...
if you have the chance to see wickeddo it or see it multiple times i know we are...
and thank you
laura for sending me the wicked cd after you saw it..
i have been listening to it nonstop ......
xox

5 comments:

Maija said...

That is so wicked cool!!!

Ellen Lyn said...

That looks like so much fun.....I've seen it twice, once from third row center on Broadway and once from the nose bleed section at the Orpheum in Memphis. I would definitely go see it again (and again), especially with a rockin' spread like you guys got!!!! I saw the sequel to Wicked, Son of a Witch at BN this weekend--didn't even realize there was a sequel...I think you should review it for us!!

Where are you anyways? I'm wiggin out and need your help STAT!

beth said...

how cool....I can only imagine how much fun you had

Anonymous said...

We had seen it at the Aronoff and loved it. I read the book - and this was a case where the play was soooo much better. It looks like you had an amazing time.
Eclecticarts

Laura said...

Wow! You had the deluxe Wicked experience!!! I just love that show! So glad you got to see it. I wonder if they will ever make a movie of the show?