Saturday, December 13, 2008

finally on its merry way~

my journal is finally ready(i think) to send off for the round robin with the girls in my squam workshop class....my theme is nature and it took such a long time to get the creative juices flowing on this until i realized , duh~!, do want you know love best and then every fell into place....i really could keep embellishing the book but it needs to go on its merry way, i can do that when it gets back to me in a year, lol~~
so here are a few sneak peeks of the front and my first page...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

BEautiful Kim!
love all the details
working on mine
you so inspire...

xox - eb.

Holly Loves Art said...

Hi Kim and happy holidays!!

Your journal is gorgeous!!! Love the nature theme and how pretty you've made it... very special indeed.

All the best,
Holly

Anonymous said...

Really lovely... and I love your header too!

Ellen Lyn said...

You always do such fun stuff! I love it!!!
xoxox

beth said...

ohhhh I love every little bit of it...I can't wait to see it filled a year from now !!!

Jill Marie Stange said...

Wow Kim...it's wonderful!!! You are soooo creative and talented! Have a wonderful Christmas!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the bird page and that red book cover. And that picture you took of the moon...wow! Hope you are having a wonderful holiday season...ours is officially beginning, now that school is out!