Thursday, November 27, 2008

give thanks~

today we have much to be thankful for..
times can be tough but you always have your family through thick and thin
and i am most thankful for that...
julie made her delicious french pressed coffee morning
as she does every weekend morning.we spent the early afternoon at my moms eating her delicious turkey, ham, dressing, mashed potatoes and gravy, green bean casserole, rolls
and
several desserts.vera with my moms dog-gracie

my 2beautiful nieces-maddy and sam, my beautiful daughter-heather with vera and me....

wishing you many family memories...

xox

7 comments:

Laura said...

Happy Thanksgiving Julie and Kim!!!! I am thankful that we had our wonderful visit this year!

Ellen Lyn said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Dollface!!!!!

Trixie said...

Happy, Happy Thanksgiving day!! It feels good to have time to visit and see what I have been missing! Take care and feel hugged.

Anonymous said...

Happy Turkey Day to you both! Hope it is filled with lots of turkey and too much dessert! Many kisses to the furry family too!

Anonymous said...

Happy day after Thanksgiving! - what wonderful pictures...

xox - eb.

beth said...

I am sooooo thankful that I got to see you and julie multiple times this year.....

let's do it again next year !!!

Jill Marie Stange said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Mmmmm....wish I could have some of that coffee of Julie's!!!
I didn't know you had a daughter!
I see you've been visiting my blog...I love to hear from you!!!!
Love ya,
Jill
xo