Friday, July 06, 2007

few of my favorite things*


okay are these cupcakes to DIE for...these are so absolutely beautiful!!! we went to whole foods last night for a little shopping and found these delicacies amongst others yummy things..these cupcakes are works of art and what to choose was even harder...they were all so beautiful, such works of art, seriously!!! and this one below tasted so so yummy!! i just had to share and i just could not get over the works of art on each little cake!!! $3.49 per cupcake....



sweet little birdie nest....


tuxedo strawberries


how beautiful and i am sure they were tastey per julie and~olivia, my niece from san francisco who is visiting this month...

okay this is my favorite champagne in the world!! julie has been wanting to try the vintage rose, so they had it at whole foods and she bought it and it is just as delicious as the regular veuve!! it is a little pricey, but since olivia has been staying with us we celebrated and played 3games of scrabble..but the funny thing is the first game, i went out first and still ended up in 3rd place ..i didnt much like that!!!

anyway, goodnight, my people!!

xoxoxox

5 comments:

Ellen Lyn said...

Those cupcakes are outta sight! I think I would have trouble eatting them, they're so pretty .....................NAH!!!
Hugs,
Ellen

Julie H said...

Wow - they look like they should be in my china cabinet! How did you dare to take the first bite?

Laura said...

Those cupcakes are amazing!!! You could definitely get art ideas from them!!! So glad you found some good bubbly and then used your noggins for some game playing good times!!! I love the name Olivia. So pretty!

Rella said...

OMG!!! my mouth is watering...I must go bake right now!!!!

You are bad.

xox Rella

Tracie Lyn Huskamp said...

The CUPCAKES are TOO DIE FOR... much to good to eat... WELL... Hmmmmm MAYBE!!!

Miss You... Love You!!!

I am in the middle of my Valley Ridge Blog post... I have the BEST pic of you guys.. it makes me SMILE... but sad... because I miss you both