Monday, April 30, 2007

slacker

okay, i know that i have been a slacker and havent been good about my daily blogging, but i promise that this month of may that i will..i have been working on getting my trades together for artiscape, which is a mini artfest that starts this thursday and i have to be at work by 5AM on thursday, gawd i will have to take a nap before i venture to the thursday night activities, YIKES!!!! anyway, i will post my trades and take flight item for auction..we were given with our registration packets 2sizes of metal butterflies to incorporate into our art somehow and then they are put up for silent auction which is a blast, i ended up with 3nice pieces of art last year that i won bids on and all the money went to charity..anyway, i will leave you with the below picture of me on the set of QVC in the fairy godmothers chair wearing my kirks folly finest from my faerie weekend......


xoxox

7 comments:

Ellen Lyn said...

Yay~a little fix for my KBWD! I hope you have a wonderful time during Artiscape!!! I can't see your pic but you KNOW I will be checking back.....
Hugs,
Ellen

Heather Simpson-Bluhm said...

I can't see your picture :( whaaaaaaa

ButtercupElffly said...

MY, You looked Grand...
Bee

:-)

Beth said...

Can't see your pic either. I hope you have fun at your mini artfest. I posted a pic of your shadowbox on the group and also on my blog if you want to peek you can. Its headed your way tomorrow.
Hope you like it!
:-)

Tola said...

lovely photo! shoot me an email so i can send you an invite to my blog. ive had to set up some security but i dont want you to be left out! love you (tell BeeCharmer too, pls)

Julie H said...

Nice to see your smily face Kim! Enjoy the retreat!

Dot said...

You are such a gorgeous woman Kim! Love this photo...

I hope you enjoy the retreat too!